Trigger - Pressure Sensor
The trigger Pressure Sensor is executed when the measured pressure of the pressure sensor rises above or declines below a certain level or when the pressure changes at least the specified amount in the given time.
Warning: This trigger uses the device hardware sensors and might increase battery usage (depending on device model). Some devices turn off the sensors when the screen is off.
Tip: If you need to check the pressure only every few minutes, it is recommended to use a condition Pressure Sensor since the condition will not use the sensor constantly and thus consumes less battery.
- Execute a flow when the pressure changes when walking down a stair.
- Declines below: executes the trigger when the measured pressure falls under a certain value
- Rises above: executes the trigger when the measured pressure rises above a certain value
- Declines within duration: executes the trigger when the measured pressure declines a certain amount within a given time
- Rises within duration: executes the trigger when the measured pressure rises a certain amount within a given time
Type: Declines below, Pressure 1000mbar, Threshold: 5mbar
The trigger is executed when the pressure declines below 1000mbar. The pressure has to rise to at least 1005mbar again before the trigger is executed again.
See action Script for a description.