This is NFilter, my custom notification filter. It can run automatically or manually.
Some basic usage requirements:
- Ensure all flows are active (except "Run Filter - Auto", if you prefer to run it manually)
- By default, all usage is started by pressing on the QuickSettings Tile 3.
- The flows can be modified to use shortcuts or be run directly from any method.
- Adding new filters - when a notification is shown that you wish to filter, select the "Add New Filter" option which will parse the current notifications and offer you options.
- Any notification that is removed is saved in a separate variable up to 50 entries (access this via "Show Autoremoved Notifications" from the QuickSettings tile)
Some additional information:
- This flow is UNTESTED on any devices other than my own. If you find bugs, have any issues or requests, or find something that just doesn't work, send me a message.
- The flow uses very basic "contains()" checks, so more complex checking is difficult. Notifications shouldn't be that complex, however, so it should be reliable.
Some usage ideas: (e.g. How I've used it for years)
- Like Facebook groups but don't want to get every message? Filter irrelevant comments from your notifications
- Want to save SMS offers but remove the annoying notification?
- Hate when Google Play updates automatically and notifies you about every app update?
- Have an important email that needs an alarm-style notification instead of a beep?
Try it out, give me some feedback, and enjoy.
Planned V1.1 Updates:
- Add filters manually with walkthrough
- More options for filter actions (please suggest in a comment!)
- Auto-Reply to SMS / Email / Social Media action
- Better filter method to handle (at least) negative cases
- Cleaned up flows
Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.
1 post • Page 1 of 1