rsegoly

custom widget

Post by rsegoly » 18 Aug 2013 13:48

Can someone explain how to use, I can't find any info

Martin

Re: custom widget

Post by Martin » 19 Aug 2013 17:18

Hi,

I will try to create a short tutorial for custom widgets in a few days.

On the flowlist, select Menu->Custom Widgets to bring up the list of existing widgets. This list will be empty initially. Select the [+] button in the action bar to create a new empty widget.
You can add elements like text, rectangle and ellipses to the widget and move/resize the elements as you like and change many properties in the lower half of the screen.

You can add such a custom widget to the home screen by going to the apps drawer, switching to widgets tab and by dragging 'AM Custom Widget' to the home screen.

The design of such a widget can also be changed using an action Script and function setWidgetElementProperty.

Regards,
Martin

rsegoly

Post by rsegoly » 19 Aug 2013 18:50

I managed
So more questions, what are the clickable elements? Can I add like an image of a button and have it perform an action when clicked?

Martin

Post by Martin » 19 Aug 2013 19:02

The widget can be divided into rectangular regions that will react to touch/press.
Add some clickable areas using the + buttons. The clickable area is also painted in the widget preview area above with a faint blue color.
You can click on one of the rectangular areas on the white menu-icon to select an existing action or to create a new action like Vibrate. You can also use an action Execute Flows to execute a complete flow.

evebrea

Post by evebrea » 23 Aug 2013 03:20

i poked that a couple times, between what it looked like and your description.. it seems almost like UCCW, only more capable.