Something like a secretary, but different.

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

valdimar

Something like a secretary, but different.

Post by valdimar » 18 Apr 2021 10:31

Hello, I know that our beloved Automagic has finished support , :? but maybe some of my colleagues will help me solve my problem with which I have been struggling for a long time. I'm trying to write this flow: A number calls me with which I do not want to talk - I put this number on the Black List, the caller listens to the recording prepared by me "there is no such number" :twisted: , then the call is disconnected and rejected. The phone is Xiomi Mi6, 7.1 Nougat, root. I was looking for such a function in the Automagic menu, but I did not find such an application in the Play Store, there are only call recording applications.

Hello, I can see that there is no idea for solving my problem, or maybe you know which of the actions will be activated by the caller, a recording that I will prepare myself, e.g. a greeting, but so that I do not hear it. I have already tested all possible Actions, but none can do it.

bttr

Re: Something like a secretary, but different.

Post by bttr » 02 May 2021 11:18

"No - there is no way to play a sound file to the other party while placing a call."
(From: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/878 ... d/28448877)

valdimar

Re: Something like a secretary, but different.

Post by valdimar » 02 May 2021 16:27

Thanks for the answer, it is strange for me that there was no problem with the old Symbian :mrgreen: and here something really useful is unavailable, but is it really? I have Root - can it help?