Intruder alert

Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

Intruder alert

Post by Lucy » 17 Aug 2019 10:17

I am fairly new to this so most of my flows are without conditions, expressions, etc... just simple but thus far on my device effective. So even though it does not consist of arguments, conditons and other content to ensure flow works without a hitch in its simplest form asuming camera is not locked by a third party app, directories for logs are created, GPS is on, etc it works fine.

http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... 809f84ad53

here is two different types that i use.
1: simple log and selfie with notification sound on first login failure.
2: after 3rd failed attempt, sends sms and gmail with selfie attachments along with writing to log. It also sounds an alarm and sends notification to the screen.

Indiboy

Re: Intruder alert

Post by Indiboy » 17 Aug 2019 11:33

Nice idea

What if i make a flow to automatically take pictures via the front camera every time someone turns on screen...

Silently... So that it is not known to ppl.
That way. If someone takes ur phone up in ur absence..
U know who it is!

Lucy

Post by Lucy » 17 Aug 2019 23:39

Yeah i was thinking of invoking both cameras for extra security measures. I also created an sms location flow with the back camera active, so not only do i receive the location but also a snap shot of the surrounding area. I thought of also invoking both cameras for this.

Lucy

Post by Lucy » 17 Aug 2019 23:41

Your idea is similar to mine.. i have a motion detection flow for that but maybe a good idea to add the camera.. good call🤙