Notification on Status Bar

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

IAmJAG

Notification on Status Bar

Post by IAmJAG » 10 Dec 2018 13:34

Hi -,

This might have been ask before, but is there anyway I can get information from the Notification on Status bar - like button that can be click, the text displayed, expanded text. Back in tasker, I can do this using a plugin. I can do use that plugin in AM but I just want to ask first.

Regards,
jAGHere

anuraag

Re: Notification on Status Bar

Post by anuraag » 10 Dec 2018 13:57

If you use trigger "Notification on Statusbar Displayed" or
Condition "Notification on Statusbar Displayed" then you can use Action "Perform Action on Notification on Statusbar".
The action Perform Action on Notification on Statusbar clicks the notification or one of the action buttons which are usually available in the big, expanded notification on Android 4.1+.
The flow must be executed by a trigger Notification on Statusbar Displayed or the action after a condition Notification on Statusbar Displayed otherwise Automagic has no possibility to access the notification.The action Perform Action on Notification on Statusbar clicks the notification or one of the action buttons which are usually available in the big, expanded notification on Android 4.1+.
The flow must be executed by a trigger Notification on Statusbar Displayed or the action after a condition Notification on Statusbar Displayed otherwise Automagic has no possibility to access the notification.
If you want to get all notification information then use action "Init Variable Notifications on Statusbar".

IAmJAG

Re: Notification on Status Bar

Post by IAmJAG » 10 Dec 2018 14:16

@anurag

Thank you for your response.

I will check the "Init Variable Notifications on Statusbar". I think it is what I need.

Regards,
jAGHere