trouble

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Autumn-Leigh

trouble

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 14 Apr 2018 17:01

I have huawei mwdiapad x2, assessability keeps switching off, and automagic keeps dissappearing from the notification bar thus stopping automagic from working :/ I am rooted.
YouTube Channel - https://youtu.be/fui3RO9EmNU
If anyone wants a shoutout, or has a flow they want me to do, be it theirs or a new one, let me know :)

Desmanto

Re: trouble

Post by Desmanto » 14 Apr 2018 17:25

That's exactly what I experienced if I unintentionally press the "nuke button" (kill all, clear apps, clean RAM, optimize memory or whatever the name). Never press that button if you have it at your phone. The problem also exists when I am using tasker, and still exists after I switched. So it is the problem with that "nuke button", not Automagic. And remember to whitelist or excluded it from battery optimization. The nuke button never really useful in android after gingerbread. I have proved it myself in so many occassion. I can always achieve better battery life without using that button, rather than when keep pressing it.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Bingwu

Post by Bingwu » 14 Apr 2018 18:16

Hello autumn!

I already noticed this behavior with my Huawei MediaPad M3 lite (stock ROM, Android 7.0, EMUI 5.1, not rooted, Automagic 1.34.0_03).
This behavior often occurs during large file operations. (Synchronization between NAS and device)
Of course, the battery optimization for Automagic is deactivated for me. The "Tablet Manager" -> "Cleanup" has not yet caused such a behavior.

Very rarely (!) this also happens with my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (stock ROM, Android 7.0, not rooted, Automagic 1.34.0_03) under the same conditions.

regards
Peter

Edit: Automagic will start again afterwards, but the accessibility service will be disabled.

digitalstone

Post by digitalstone » 14 Apr 2018 19:12

Yeah about "nuke-buttons", i have disabled my cleaning-app (Clean Master) and it's totally fine.
No hassle anymore with things i thought that mattered but really didn't.
Phone: LG Nexus 5X (rooted vanilla Android 7.1.2)

Autumn-Leigh

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 14 Apr 2018 20:11

digitalstone wrote:Yeah about "nuke-buttons", i have disabled my cleaning-app (Clean Master) and it's totally fine.
No hassle anymore with things i thought that mattered but really didn't.
How did you disable it please?
YouTube Channel - https://youtu.be/fui3RO9EmNU
If anyone wants a shoutout, or has a flow they want me to do, be it theirs or a new one, let me know :)

digitalstone

Post by digitalstone » 14 Apr 2018 20:54

Well aside from just deleting the entire app with all your settings, it's better to leave it disabled indeed.

I'm not sure anymore on how i disabled it (there is more than 1 way).
I read that your phone is rooted, so if you have "Titanium Backup Pro", you can disable (freeze) anything with that.
Phone: LG Nexus 5X (rooted vanilla Android 7.1.2)