YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

Autumn-Leigh

YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 22 Mar 2018 11:20

Morning/ evening/ afternoon guys!

I have just started a youtube channel in regards to automagic, so would REALLY appriciate it if you could subscribe and share please!
also, feel free to message me your flows that you want to see in the videos, and we do take requests also!
here is the link :)

https://youtu.be/fui3RO9EmNU
YouTube Channel - https://youtu.be/fui3RO9EmNU
If anyone wants a shoutout, or has a flow they want me to do, be it theirs or a new one, let me know :)

Desmanto

Re: YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

Post by Desmanto » 22 Mar 2018 15:56

Hi Autumn,

Nice to see this has been started. You should put this thread's link as your signature, so everyone can find it whenever you post.

I would like to see the Widget usage, especially for floating overlay ones. Other is Control UI. I just finish typing the first part of my article (haven't posted it yet). That single run alone, require about 15 screenshots to explain :o So probably it is explained better in video.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Autumn-Leigh

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 22 Mar 2018 16:06

Done this signature ( I think!) at the moment, i am still learning as i go along, and doing non root at the moment, so you will have to message me and explain what you want me to post, currently doing a video, but need help (have posted) but it will also include a widget, Ether playstore one, or make one (i use play store), put the video on hold to work stuff out, but all have to do is record screen and do it, after finished working it all out :')
If anyone wants a shoutout, or has a flow they want me to do, be it theirs or a new one, let me know :)

Autumn-Leigh

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 22 Mar 2018 16:07

Desmanto wrote:Hi Autumn,

Nice to see this has been started. You should put this thread's link as your signature, so everyone can find it whenever you post.

I would like to see the Widget usage, especially for floating overlay ones. Other is Control UI. I just finish typing the first part of my article (haven't posted it yet). That single run alone, require about 15 screenshots to explain :o So probably it is explained better in video.
Alas, I have done a transparent mobile data toogle widget over my screen :)

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 22 Mar 2018 17:15

Autumn-Leigh wrote:Done this signature ( I think!) at the moment, i am still learning as i go along, and doing non root at the moment, so you will have to message me and explain what you want me to post, currently doing a video, but need help (have posted) but it will also include a widget, Ether playstore one, or make one (i use play store), put the video on hold to work stuff out, but all have to do is record screen and do it, after finished working it all out :')
Yes, should focus non root feature first, because nowadays, less users root their phones. I should finish the control UI first then, I have about 10 sections for it. 1 section already takes so much to explain. Should try to be more straight to the point.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Autumn-Leigh

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 22 Mar 2018 18:49

Desmanto wrote:
Autumn-Leigh wrote:Done this signature ( I think!) at the moment, i am still learning as i go along, and doing non root at the moment, so you will have to message me and explain what you want me to post, currently doing a video, but need help (have posted) but it will also include a widget, Ether playstore one, or make one (i use play store), put the video on hold to work stuff out, but all have to do is record screen and do it, after finished working it all out :')
Yes, should focus non root feature first, because nowadays, less users root their phones. I should finish the control UI first then, I have about 10 sections for it. 1 section already takes so much to explain. Should try to be more straight to the point.
Haha! im exactly the same! let me know when its done please :)