Add bluetooth porfile for bluetooth disconnect trigger

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

piet85

Add bluetooth porfile for bluetooth disconnect trigger

Post by piet85 » 29 Jul 2017 14:59

Hello, I am new to Automagic, just bought the pro version. First of all I'd like to say: Very nice app, it's pretty simple to automate nearly everything with it, but I'm missing one last feature, or just don't know where to find:
In the bluetooth disconnect trigger it would be nice to differ bluetooth devices by their bluetooth profile, like you can do in the condition "bluetooth device connected". At the moment you can only choose between any or a specific device.
I use many different bluetooth audio devices and I automatically adjust media volumes to the desired value for the specific device when it's connected. When it gets disconnected I want the volume to be changed to a default value, this is the same for every disconnected audio device. At the moment the only way to do this in one flow is to select all bluetooth devices, which would mean volume also changes on disconnecting a bluetooth keyboard or any other non-audio device. The only way to avoid this is to write one flow for each device. So adding this feature would simplify things a lot.