EAP version 1.36.0-dev

Forum to discuss everything related to the current development build of Automagic.

Moderator: Martin

rokahaal

Re: EAP version 1.36.0-dev

Post by rokahaal » 23 Aug 2018 09:43

Hallo Martin, Vielen Dank für die neue Action "Set LineageOS System Setting". Für Lineage rom User wie mich ist das echt topp! Eine Frage dazu aber, gibt es die Möglichkeit über diese neue Aktion die Einstellungen für "Inaktivitätsdisplay" (in Lineage unter Einstellungen - Display - Erweitert - Inaktivitätsdisplay zu finden) und für "visuelle Störungen blockieren" (in Lineage unter Einstellungen - Töne - Einstellungen für nicht stören - visuelle Störungen blockieren zu finden) zu ändern? Ich habe dazu in der Aktion "Setze Systemeinstellungen" und in der neuen Aktion "Setze lineage Systemeinstellungen" nichts gefunden. Und wäre es möglich, diese beiden Einstellungen ggf als separate Aktionen hinzuzufügen, wenn eine Einstellung über die zwei Systemeinstellungen Aktionen nicht möglich ist? Hintergrund: Ich habe im Büro auf lautlos, jedoch visuelle Störungen sind erlaubt, zu Hause in der Nacht auf nur wichtige Unterbrechungen und visuelle Störungen sollen deaktiviert werden. Vielen Dank für deine Antwort.

Martin

Post by Martin » 26 Aug 2018 13:42

Hi,
  • Einstellung Inaktivitätsdisplay->Für Benachr. anheben wird scheinbar in der normalen Einstellungsdatenbank unter Secure->doze_pulse_on_pick_up abgelegt (also Action Setze Systemeinstellung verwenden)
  • Einstellung Töne->Einstellungen für "Nicht stören"->Visuelle Störungen blockieren könnte problematisch sein. Du könntest versuchen die jeweilig gesetzte Zahl in der gewünschten Konfiguration in Global->zen_mode_config_etag zu merken und entsprechend zu ändern.
Ich habe bei beiden Einstellungen nicht ausprobiert, ob das System neu gesetzte Werte auch anwendet, aber ein Versuch ist es Wert.

Freundliche Grüsse
Martin

Martin

Post by Martin » 26 Aug 2018 13:56

@Desmanto: I've probably found the API functions to change the DPI. I assume that the functions will not work on all versions of Android but it seems to work on a Pixel XL with Android 9.
Following flow contains an action to change the dpi and an action to reset the dpi back to the default value: Actions to change dpi.
I'll probably not integrate the two functions in Automagic since it's quite deep in 'unofficial API territory' ;-)

Regards,
Martin

sitruk

Post by sitruk » 27 Aug 2018 11:40

Martin wrote:@Desmanto: I've probably found the API functions to change the DPI. I assume that the functions will not work on all versions of Android but it seems to work on a Pixel XL with Android 9.
Following flow contains an action to change the dpi and an action to reset the dpi back to the default value: Actions to change dpi.
I'll probably not integrate the two functions in Automagic since it's quite deep in 'unofficial API territory' ;-)

Regards,
Martin
Awesome! I also have a Pixel XL and so far these scripts have been working.

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 27 Aug 2018 17:31

Martin wrote:@Desmanto: I've probably found the API functions to change the DPI. I assume that the functions will not work on all versions of Android but it seems to work on a Pixel XL with Android 9.

Regards,
Martin
Oh, so that's the secret ingredient. It is working! Since it is unofficial, it is OK then, I'll just note this down as a workaround. Google has started to clean up and close unused unofficial API a while ago, so yeah, probably this might be removed too in the future. No problem, we are going to enjoy while it lasts.

Too bad, I am still very weak at java, especially integrating it to Automagic. But I found several interesting method derived from the same object. Maybe I can dig more and expand from the example
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

regissg

Post by regissg » 06 Sep 2018 09:03

I have noticed the following bug/issue with HardwareKey Event :

When I Import Flows using Hardware Key Event the trigger will not work as long as I do not reboot the device .

Is that a known issue? Will it be fixed? If not is there a workaround alternative to the reboot action as my device is not rooted?

Martin

Post by Martin » 09 Sep 2018 13:43

That a device reboot is required to make hardware key event work is probably an issue of the ROM since it's in the responsibility of the ROM to send the intents to the app. I don't see anything that could be improved in Automagic about this. Accessibility features are unfortunately quite often affected by such issues.

Regards,
Martin

Martin

Post by Martin » 09 Sep 2018 13:43

A new EAP version is available.

Changes in this update:
  • added script functions to add parcelable to intent extras
  • minor changes and fixes
Download: Automagic.apk (2018-09-09)

Regards,
Martin

igoryan94

Post by igoryan94 » 19 Sep 2018 21:47

Martin wrote:A new EAP version is available.
This bug has reappeared: the new EAP version of the application shows that the license will expire in ten days...
Although it should be assumed that since the creation of this version has been just ten days...
(Sorry for my bad English)
Attachments
S80920-00432976.jpg
S80920-00432976.jpg (28.32 KiB) Viewed 45559 times

mbirth

Post by mbirth » 19 Sep 2018 23:18

igoryan94 wrote:This bug has reappeared: the new EAP version of the application shows that the license will expire in ten days...
This is no "bug". The alpha/beta versions have an expiry date so people don't continue to use those unfinished versions forever. Martin usually pumps out a new test version or the final release before the time is over. So don't worry.
BlackBerry KEY2, Android 8.1.0