EAP version 1.34.0-dev

Forum to discuss everything related to the current development build of Automagic.

Moderator: Martin

IGY

Re: EAP version 1.34.0-dev

Post by IGY » 24 Jul 2017 10:49

Thanks for that fast response Martin. Currently I'm using a white list of BSSIDs, which does the trick but isn't exactly elegant: for instance, once "WiFi Available" matches a "Vodafone Homespot", I first need to ensure that it is one of those I trust. I do this by matching the BSSID against my white list. If its not on the white list, then I discard that AP. In the absence of a "Disable WiFi AP" function, I achieve this by simply calling "Enable WiFi AP" passing it my home SSID, which implicitly disables other APs. That is all working fine, bit it is pretty cheesy. Geo-fencing is not an option. It uses too much battery and isn't precise enough where several open WLANs are very close to each other, like in densely populated areas.

Philip

Post by Philip » 24 Jul 2017 17:03

Martin wrote:@Philip: thanks for reporting, fixed in the next EAP.
And indeed it does appear to be fixed.

As always, very many thanks!
--
Philip

ewill

Post by ewill » 24 Jul 2017 20:37

Martin wrote:A new EAP version is available.

Changes in this update:
  • added option to change font size for text input in action Input Dialog
Thanks for your continued improvements to an already great product.

Would you consider making the font size changes available in more areas in the Input Dialog action. For example the list values in the input dialogue of the type Single Choice Menu (as well as other types) and other text components such as the Title.

Martin

Post by Martin » 25 Jul 2017 14:36

Sure, I can make the font size available for the list types as well. The user interface will become quite complex when the font size can be defined for the title and prompt as well. Maybe I could add a dropdown on the right side of the title field and the prompt field to keep the UI more compact. I'll add it to the todo-list...

Martin

Post by Martin » 28 Jul 2017 20:38

A new EAP version is available.

Changes in this update:
  • added custom headers to action Write HTTP Response File/Text
  • added script functions to test types of variables
  • improved logging to track down issue of e-ec-ecu
Download: Automagic.apk (2017-07-28)

Regards,
Martin

igoryan94

Post by igoryan94 » 31 Jul 2017 06:54

Looks like, my bug with freezing service when working with big lists was fixed even in previous version :-) Thanks for the updates!

igoryan94

Post by igoryan94 » 07 Aug 2017 11:17

igoryan94 wrote:
Looks like, my bug with freezing service when working with big lists was fixed even in previous version :-) Thanks for the updates!
The bug is now even more bad than it was, now the accessibility service crashes too, without even an error. I cannot send the log because it will contain my private data. Sorry.

Martin

Post by Martin » 07 Aug 2017 19:19

Unfortunately it's almost impossible to fix anything without a log or a crash report or a sample flow that reproduces the problem reliably.

Does anyone else that could share a crash report also have similar problems?
You can also send the crash report directly to info@automagic4android.com.

Regards,
Martin

Martin

Post by Martin » 07 Aug 2017 19:27

A new EAP version is available.

Changes in this update:
  • extended action HTTP Request for form data file upload
  • workaround to make action Set WiFi State (Android Wear) work on Android Wear 2
Download: Automagic.apk (2017-08-07)

Regards,
Martin

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 08 Aug 2017 06:15

Wow, that HTTP request POST upload works exactly as in cURL. No more additional binary, no more typing command, just need to select the file or use variable. The Field name probably need to leave as default ("file"). I thought it is to fill the file name. Typed in "a.txt", the param not transferred ("param_a.txt" will result in error and ignored), but file still uploaded. Since the file name already automagically parsed, the field name probably used to distinguish different upload (cURL is the same anyway). This should be updated to the help menu.

Gotta to solve that eventghost upload. Autoremote has eventghost plugin, thus it is easier. Automagic Webserver is too underrated. We need a seperated tutorial for connecting it to PC and other devices. I can help some of them if it is needed.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.