Bug report

Forum to discuss everything related to the current development build of Automagic.

Moderator: Martin

EghamQin

Bug report

Post by EghamQin » 02 Oct 2015 10:35

Hi Martin,

While I was running Automatic, it came to a unexpected stop. I was able to save the error report. I thought this might be a right place to upload it (sorry if this isn't).

In addition, while I run Automatic on Android Emulator (I run more than 20 flows to do some automated testing). But it seemed Automatic is not very reliable - sometimes reboot the emulator, and some other times stopped itself unexpectedly.

Hope this would help to identify some bugs...

Happy to provide more details...

Cheers
Attachments
text.txt
(2.54 KiB) Downloaded 1718 times

Martin

Re: Bug report

Post by Martin » 03 Oct 2015 13:10

Hi,

You can report such problems here or directly send the crash reports to info@automagic4android.com.

Unfortunately the emulator itself is not working stable in my experience. Executing tests involving user interfaces often results in crashes of the emulator itself. You could try to switch hardware acceleration (Use Host GPU) on or off to see if it makes a difference.
The stack trace posted also indicates that this is an internal error of Android when a date is formatted. Are you using some special system locale in the emulator when the tests are run?

Regards,
Martin