EAP version 1.29.0-dev

Forum to discuss everything related to the current development build of Automagic.

Moderator: Martin

acerzw

Re: EAP version 1.29.0-dev

Post by acerzw » 12 Jul 2015 08:27

Hi,

Attached is a flow to test the graphics functions including the new setWidgetElementBitmap, this one also includes an integer circle drawing routine. As before there is a 'Draw Test' widget overlay (640x480) with a button in the top left corner that triggers the 'Graphics System Test' flow.

I am going to add some more bits and will upload in due course, trying to build a toolbox/ library of useful graphics functions for anyone who wants to use them.

Rob
Attachments
Graphics Test 2.xml
(71.04 KiB) Downloaded 1784 times

Fantilator

Post by Fantilator » 18 Jul 2015 20:43

Martin wrote:Fantilator,

How do you mean that it does not read the state at startup? Do you miss any SIM state changes (is Automagic already running at this time?) or do you only want to initialize a variable with the current state when Automagic starts?
You can find the current state of the SIM with an action Init Variables Phone Info. I'll add a hint in the help page of the trigger about this action.

Regards,
Martin
hI Martin,

Sorry for the long waiting time.
When I use the sim stat as a trigger, it does not work.
My workaround is use another flow that triggers on automagic startup, en let that flow enable and start the sim state flow.
Altough it does work, it only works on 1 sim when 2 sims are installed in the phone.
If you have a dual sim phone, the sim state only works on SIM1 and not on SIM2.

Best Regards Davy
Don't do brainless thing, automate it...
Xiami Mi Note Pro

Martin

Post by Martin » 24 Jul 2015 15:33

Hi Davy,

Then Automagic is probably not running yet when the sim state changes right after booting the device.
Unfortunately dual SIM support on Android is extremely lacking. Google probably adds some multi-SIM features in the next version of Android but at the moment I can't do much about this since every manufacturer uses their own unofficial mechanism to add multi-SIM support.

Regards,
Martin

Martin

Post by Martin » 24 Jul 2015 15:35

A new EAP build is available.

Changes in this update:
  • new trigger Automagic SMS Delivery Report Received
  • extended action Send SMS to request delivery reports and optimized detection of errors when sending SMS
  • extended condition Bluetooth Device Connected to query one particular profile
  • workaround attempt to correctly handle alarms of AlarmDroid on Android versions <5
  • minor changes and fixes
Download: Automagic.apk (2015-07-24)

Martin

Post by Martin » 31 Jul 2015 14:28

Changes in this update:
  • added variable support to action Set Audio Volume and Set Default Ringtone
  • added support for break, continue and return in scripts
Download: Automagic.apk (2015-07-31)

Martin

Post by Martin » 08 Aug 2015 18:37

Changes in this update:
  • new trigger Send/Share Intent Received
  • added variables containing the remote host and port in trigger HTTP Request
  • added workaround to get the app processes on latest builds of Android 5.1.1, condition App Process Running is now marked as not officially supported and can fail on some devices
Download: Automagic.apk (2015-08-08)

lchiocca

Post by lchiocca » 10 Aug 2015 09:51

Hi Martin,

I always love new update :). Could you elaborate a bit (or link me to a thread that you've already commented on) on what the "Send/Share Intent Received" would do? I'm asking, because - if it is what I think it is - I'm curious to know what context the intent will have ;)

Thanks
Loris

Martin

Post by Martin » 10 Aug 2015 18:41

Hi Loris,

The trigger Send/Share Intent Received registers Automagic as a target app for sharing. For example you can open the contacts app, search a contact and select 'Share'. Automagics Send/Share Intent Received should appear in the list of apps. Selecting Automagic executes the flow and provides all information passed to Automagic to the flow. In case of a contact you will most likely use variable stream_uri and use Init Variable Text File: {stream_uri} to read the contents. You will get the vcard content.

Many apps use this mechanism to compose mails which will provide some other useful variables to Automagic. I recommend to test a few such 'Share/Send' actions in apps with following flow:
-trigger Send/Share Intent Received
-condition Debug Dialog

Regards,
Martin

lchiocca

Post by lchiocca » 11 Aug 2015 05:09

OMG :) I can really think of a couple of things to do with this :)

Thanks for the clarification... My original thought was that you would resend an intent to another app, which is kind of difficult to do especially if you think of the original intent context. But thank god it's not what I thought it was

Martin

Post by Martin » 17 Aug 2015 14:18

Changes in this update:
  • new action Init Variable Notifications on Statusbar (Android 4.3+)
  • extended action Perform Action on Notification on Statusbar to click the notification itself
  • extended condition Notification on Statusbar Displayed to filter by ID

Download: Automagic.apk (2015-08-17)