EAP version 1.24.0-dev

Forum to discuss everything related to the current development build of Automagic.

Moderator: Martin

Martin

Re: EAP version 1.24.0-dev

Post by Martin » 23 Aug 2014 15:32

:!: Please ensure to create a backup before you install this version. There have been quite a few internal changes in this EAP.
This EAP is considered mostly feature complete and I will concentrate on testing and fixing bugs in the next time.

Changes in this update:
  • new trigger WiFi Tethering State *
  • new condition Battery Level BLE (Experimental) (this time I really mean experimental since Bluetooth LE on Android seems to have some quirks and works not very reliable. Additionally I have only one device that supports the Bluetooth LE battery service)
  • new action Delete Flows
  • search now also searches within some text fields of triggers, conditions and actions
  • save changes confirmation dialog is not shown anymore when no changes have been made to a trigger, condition or action
  • minor changes and fixes
Download: Automagic.apk (updated 2014-08-23)

kintrupf

Post by kintrupf » 25 Aug 2014 06:18

Martin wrote:
  • new action Delete Flows
  • search now also searches within some text fields of triggers, conditions and actions
  • save changes confirmation dialog is not shown anymore when no changes have been made to a trigger, condition or action
Thank you so much for fulfilling so many of my wishes! Your support is really extraordinary :-)

Martin

Post by Martin » 01 Sep 2014 18:36

A new EAP version is available.

Changes in this update:
  • added script function getFlowGroupNames to get the list of flow groups
  • added script function getParcelableArrayListAsString to access more types of intent extras
  • added script function focus to list of documented functions for action Control UI to prevent that the function is highlighted as an error
  • fixed resource leak when condition Sound Level was stopped
  • added support for pass through data in event plugins
Download: Automagic.apk (updated 2014-09-01)

Martin

Post by Martin » 11 Sep 2014 16:23

This will most likely be the last update before it's officially released on Google Play.
Let me know if you still run into any crashes or other bugs. Thanks!

Changes in this update:
Download: Automagic.apk (updated 2014-09-11)

Martin

Post by Martin » 13 Sep 2014 08:48

Hi,

I have just uploaded version 1.24 to Google Play. Please switch to the regular Google Play version when it becomes available for download in a few hours.

Many thanks to everyone for helping to test and to report bugs!

Regards,
Martin