YATSE XBMC Remote Flows

Forum to discuss everything related to the current development build of Automagic.

Moderator: Martin

DivinityCycle

YATSE XBMC Remote Flows

Post by DivinityCycle » 20 Mar 2014 17:04

Hey guys,

For anyone who uses Android and XBMC, you're probably familiar with YATSE. It is pretty much the best remote control/widget/streaming app for XBMC. Among other things, it features broadcast intents, allowing it to be controlled and automated by apps like AutoMagic.
Its API is documented over here: http://yatse.leetzone.org/redmine/proje ... t/wiki/Api

I have built a couple Flows for this app.
One catches the "Status Change" broadcasts YATSE puts out, dumps basically all available info to local variables, and then processes the results with a script.
The other flow contains disconnected examples of basically every command you can send to your media center through YATSE.
I tried to make my examples as complete and easy to understand as possible, to save others a lot of work :)

I personally am using this to automate some sync functions in YATSE, to ensure my TV shows have the correct "watched" status. This facilitates the "watch next episode" functionality.
Also I have a Pebble watch, and use Pebble Remote for arbitrary automation functionality, so this stuff all kinda works together.
Attachments
exported_data_20140320_094236.xml
(40.53 KiB) Downloaded 1457 times

auto_wiz

Re: YATSE XBMC Remote Flows

Post by auto_wiz » 15 Apr 2014 08:25

Hi, this is great but there's something wrong with the command examples flow. Can you try and upload again please.

Martin

Re: YATSE XBMC Remote Flows

Post by Martin » 15 Apr 2014 18:04

Hi,

The flows uses new actions that are only available in the EAP-version but not yet in the published version on Google Play. Please share flows built using the EAP-version only in the EAP forum since the new triggers/conditions/actions won't work for users of the released Automagic version on Google Play.
I move this topic to the EAP forum.

Feel free to post the flow again in the flow sharing area when version 1.22 was officially released.

Regards,
Martin