GREATNESS

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

GREATNESS

Post by Lucy » 05 Nov 2019 04:00

I am so suprised that google has not flagged this app as spyware!! And ever so grateful too😊. With every new flow i create, thats another third party app uninstalled i have uninstalled many process hogging apps that individually do what this app can. I mean like... damn... this is the GOD of all apps! There is still limitations due to google obviously but we are able to work around many of those limitations and see the same results. I am even more suprised to how many flows i have running and no hogging of resources, no overlapping errors, no nothing negative. ITS JUST PURE GOLD

Horschte

Re: GREATNESS

Post by Horschte » 05 Nov 2019 20:59

I agree. It's the best app I've ever used. Unbelievable what you can do with it. I even don't dare upgrading to Android 10 just because I'm not sure if Automagic keeps working as it is now with Android 9.

Is it possible to donate some money? If so how?

Martin

Re: GREATNESS

Post by Martin » 07 Nov 2019 21:18

Thanks! Glad to hear that it works so well :-)

There's no way to donate at the moment and donations bypassing Google is likely a bad idea so I would have to integrate some kind of in app billing which is something I'm hesitating to add for several reasons at the moment.

Regards,
Martin