A question about the Polish language in the application

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

valdimar

A question about the Polish language in the application

Post by valdimar » 04 Mar 2019 15:51

I do not know if this is a good place for this question - is there any chance that this great application would be in Polish. The number of options is so huge that the lack of my family language makes it difficult to fully benefit from it.

ariloc

Re: A question about the Polish language in the application

Post by ariloc » 04 Mar 2019 16:30

I think Automagic has a lot of potential to do lots of things, and it would be great if it supported more languages. My main language is Spanish, and I sometimes find myself looking a bit more for an action than I should. Translataing the UI would expand the app to more people, so maybe something like a website where the community helps with the translation of elements is an idea I think it can be considered as more people use the app.

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 04 Mar 2019 19:11

I also want it in Indonesian, as my fellow friends sometimes confused with the english term. But after thinking for a while, the scripting is in English, many function term are in English and most other android documentation also have better explanation in English. I would rather encourage my friends to learn English, although they have to google translate all the way.

I can help with the Indonesian translation, for the UI part. But It is kinda weird to have the UI in non English. And it is not only the UI need to be translated, the documentation too. I can't imagine how long it will take just to translate it to one additional language. Sharing flows also becomes weird, as the XML has to translate across multiple language.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

sirlaacher

Post by sirlaacher » 26 Sep 2019 06:56

Hi. Quick question: is there already "on going" project to translate documentation or it will be in future mayby? I mean Polish language.

Martin

Post by Martin » 27 Sep 2019 18:22

Hi,

There's no translation project for the documentation on going.

Regards,
Martin