I want to close a dialog screen/app

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

ghostrider

I want to close a dialog screen/app

Post by ghostrider » 12 Jul 2015 15:08

I set up this:
every time I launch the wifi tethering (hotspot), automagic launches "terminal emulator". This one executes a series of commands but then it needs to be closed typing exit (then return) then again exit and return. In alternative, it needs to be closed by clicking on the x in the upper right corner. Unfortunately, so far I have been unable to use automagic to accomplish this tasks (exiting the app). Any suggestion?
Thank you very much

MURTUMA

Re: I want to close a dialog screen/app

Post by MURTUMA » 12 Jul 2015 17:22

You may be able to do that with control ui action. If that fails, you can use execute root command; tap(x, y). I don't remember the exact syntax of the command but you'll find it easily on the forum.

ghostrider

Post by ghostrider » 12 Jul 2015 18:59

Hi, I tried to find the commands but to no avail. Is there a brief guide for syntax and commands referred to this app? I'm coming right now from the very frustrating experience of tasker, the worst software ever, and I beg not to repeat the same nightmare here ;-)

ghostrider

Post by ghostrider » 12 Jul 2015 19:06

Moreover is there anyone who knows step by step how to do it? For example: I'm using the tomtom and all of a sudden a low battery warning pops up and doesn't disappear unless a click on it while I'm driving.... Is there a way to help me using this automagic?
Thanks