AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

General discussions about Automagic and automation in general

Moderator: Martin

bichlepa

Re: AutoHotFlow - Simply draw your applications

Post by bichlepa » 20 Jun 2015 16:06

New update!
I have written a help that explains every action, condition, trigger and loop.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 15 Aug 2015 18:21

New Update!

I have implemented a new Debug Dialogue. I've also made many internal improvements, which cost me much time. Main changes:
  • Better communication between manager and flows
  • Every element logs everything and shows dialogue on error.
I tinkered a new example flow. It is a reminder to regularly make a break. It reminds you to make 10 minutes break every hour. It consieders every short break. So, two times 5 minutes will be okay, too.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 21 Aug 2015 18:32

New update!

I have added two new action:
  • Seach pixel
  • Get pixel color
Additionally there are two new assistants. The first is for getting RGB Color IDs (either by using the system dialogue or by importing a color from screen).
The second helps to find out coordinates by moving mouse on the desired position.

At last I have found my old translation tool. I have modified it for AutoHotFlow.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 01 Sep 2015 14:53

New update! :-)
In the settings of element I have made an improvement. Near to each edit field there is now an icon which shows the content type (string, expression or variable name). When clicking on it, it shows a tooltip with a short description and examples. Furthermore AHF tries to find errors while the user is editing the element. For example, if a field musn't be empty, but currently is, a red icon shows that there is an error.

The second change is the improvement of the actions "Message box" and "Input box", and the condition "Confirmation dialog".
Here you see an example showing the improvements:

At last I have improved the action "Play sound". Now it is possible so select a system sound.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 03 Sep 2015 19:20

Again a new update!

I start to include actions which are more complex. I seek for solutions in forum of AutoHotKey and use the found libraries in AHF.
These are the new actions:
  • HTTP Request. It allows to send any HTTP request to any server. I've used the HTTP Request functions of VxE to implement that feature.
  • Screenshot. It allows to make a screenshot either of the whole screen, part of a screen or of a window. The screenshot is saved to file. I've used GDI+ standard library of tic for that.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 07 Sep 2015 10:56

New update!

I have added some new actions:
  • Eject drive. There are three ejection methods: One of them is only for CD drives. The second is the alternative method descrined in the AHK help. The disadvantage is, that the drive is ejected, even if it is in use. The third method is safe. Thanks to SKAN for the Eject function which allows to eject a drive safely.
  • Lock or unlock drive. Probably only for CD drives.
  • Get drive informations. Allows to get informations like label, type, free space, ... of a drive.
  • Change drive label.
  • List drives. It is possible to get only one drive type.
And there is a new trigger:
  • File observer. Allows to monitor a folder for changes. It can be selected, which events should trigger it. Thanks to HotKeyIt for the WatchDirectory function
Thanks to just me helping me with his ScrollGUI function. I could now make the important buttons alwasys visible in the settings of element window. Previously, if a the window was high, one needed to scroll down in order to reach the Save and Cancel buttons.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 14 Sep 2015 15:47

New Update!
Thank to the Class Monitor of jNizM, which I have extended a bit, there are now two new actions:
  • Set monitor settings
  • Get monitor settings
With this you can change the brightness, contrast, gamma, color gain and color temperature.
A possible application would be to reduce the sleep-consuming proportion of blue in the evening.

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 21 Oct 2015 19:06

New update!

I've improved the actions for getting and setting the monitor settings.

There is a better window management. If a settings window is opened, the main window of the editor will not be deactivated anymore. Most of the function are deactivated then until the settings window is closed. Also the message boxes which appear when exiting the application were redesigned.

autobear

Post by autobear » 18 Nov 2015 11:07

Hi, Is the English version available already ?

bichlepa

Post by bichlepa » 18 Nov 2015 11:42

Yes. You can choose a language after installation. English and German are complete.
I've written some code to make AHF choose the right language on first start, depending on Windows language. I hope it works. If not, please notify me.