UI Event trigger

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Wibbly

UI Event trigger

Post by Wibbly » 03 Jun 2020 08:35

Hi

1. I'm looking for the trigger to fire whenever the event occurs, not dependent on Text (i.e. with any text). Should Text be set with contains text set to blank, or matches glob set to a single asterisk?

2. If I want to trigger on either of multiple Event Types, I have to create these as separate flows, right? I don't seem able to put multiple UI Event triggers in the same flow each with different Event Types

Hit

Re: UI Event trigger

Post by Hit » 03 Jun 2020 10:58

Hello, I understood your questions and provide some informations here:

1. You should set Text to * with option matches glob so Event become independently of Text.

2. You can put Multiple Event in one Flow by selecting the Trigger block then click the circle above it. Then you can choose some Triggers already created in another flows by their names or you can click new to create a new one.

The flow now act like multiple flows have different Trigger but do the same task.

Additional information: If you want to know which trigger is fired, every flows have a variable named trigger is the name of the event occurred (is the name of the trigger, and you can change it to anything by unchecking option Default name).
Last edited by Hit on 03 Jun 2020 12:43, edited 3 times in total.

Wibbly

Re: UI Event trigger

Post by Wibbly » 03 Jun 2020 12:23

Thanks