Auto permission disable

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Lucy

Auto permission disable

Post by Lucy » 06 Mar 2020 03:03

Hey.. for a couple weeks now the accessibility services permission is denied (shows as active but tells me otherwise) and causes most flows to error leaving me with a plague of dings and unresponsive ui. Any ideas why this could be happening?

Desmanto

Re: Auto permission disable

Post by Desmanto » 06 Mar 2020 04:08

Most likely, you have pressed the "Nuke button". It is the task killer, can be labelled as Kill All, Clear All, Clean RAM, close recents, optimize memory, save power, or any similar naming depends on the phone/ROM. Never press this button and disable it if it is possible. For some ROM, this may involves using adb to uninstall the culprit.

It cause more harm than any benefit it may have. You won't get more battery drain by avoiding the Nuke button, unless you have some rogue app.

If the accessibility now is partial dead already, simply turn it off and on again to enable the service again. I don't use any task killer, have disabled any kind of battery saver or any possible memory optimization, and Automagic accessibility practically never fail me.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.