Bug / Help With Screen Recorder Xiaomi Devices

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

seventech

Bug / Help With Screen Recorder Xiaomi Devices

Post by seventech » 17 Nov 2019 14:45

Hi Moderators,

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from Brazil.
I have latest version of Automagic (1.37)... I have too 3 Xiaomi phones - Redmi Note 5 (Miui 11 Android 9) - Redmi Note 7 (Miui 11 Android 9) - Mi9 (Miui 11 ANdroid 10)

I use screen recorder with app open trigger (whatsapp / instagram / facebook), but few weeks ago the flows not working anymore in 3 phones.
The log of flow stop in line say beginning recorder and the flow line stay in RED COLOR (Trigger works and try to start recorder, but screen recorder not start and not log any error in log). But if i open auto magic and manually execute same flow, this start recording normally. Can anyone test this situation in Xiaomi phone and show me any trick or solution ?
I Really need this feature to monitoring employer and child... thanks for your attention.

Martin

Re: Bug / Help With Screen Recorder Xiaomi Devices

Post by Martin » 21 Nov 2019 19:21

Hi,

Maybe this could be caused by battery saving mechanisms of the device. Please check the system settings of your device and ensure that Automagic is allowed to run and start in background.
This page often helps to mitigate the problems:
https://dontkillmyapp.com/

Regards,
Martin

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 23 Nov 2019 05:25

@seventech : Make sure you have granted all permission to Automagic. Since it is working when you open Automagic , it is most likely the Draw over other apps permission is missing. Make sure you have granted it too. And in some cases, (I don't use MIUI for more than a year already), maybe you also have to enable accessibility services for Automagic too.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

seventech

Post by seventech » 06 Jan 2020 18:30

Ok Friends.. Thank you very much