How to delete unused notification channels?

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Econdoc

How to delete unused notification channels?

Post by Econdoc » 16 Jun 2019 12:53

I created several “Notification on Statusbar” actions in several flows; for each, I left the Channel at “Defaults to action name.” I later realized that I had created a new channel for each of these notifications. I edited all the actions and changed Channels to “Notifications on Statusbar: Automagic” for each of them.

Here is my questions: I have a lot of unused channels created from my initial attempt, each named for the default action. How can I clean this mess up?

Martin

Re: How to delete unused notification channels?

Post by Martin » 16 Jun 2019 14:20

Hi,

You can go to the flow list and press menu->Maintenance to hide unused notification channels. The system does not really delete the notification channels but merely hides the channels. The channel will come back with the same settings as before if you use the same channel again.
Alternatively you could uninstall/reinstall Automagic which should delete the notification channels.

Please be aware that using the same notification channel for all notifications will also mean that the settings like importance etc. will be the same for all notifications.

Regards,
Martin