Attach multiple files to gmail

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Gen

Attach multiple files to gmail

Post by Gen » 09 Mar 2019 14:19

Hi all,

I'm having an issue with the "Mail with Gmail" action I was hoping somebody could help me with.

I've searched the forums but couldn't find anything similar so apologies if this has already been covered.

I currently have a flow that takes pictures with the front and back camera and a screenshot followed by sending an email of the generated files (3 in total). The problem I am having is at the email stage. Under the files to attach section I've entered the location of the 3 files (including the filename and extension) separated by a comma (tried with and without quotes). Executing the flow produces an error saying "File to attach does not exist). Even though if I browse to that directory manually, all 3 files are there. The odd thing is, if I reference only one file at a time - the action works. I've also tried using the "Init variable file list" specifying the location of the folder followed by * and then referencing the variable in the mail with Gmail action but still having the same problems.

Any ideas?

Gen.

anuraag

Re: Attach multiple files to gmail

Post by anuraag » 09 Mar 2019 14:29

Works fine here. Remove any space before and after comma.

Gen

Re: Attach multiple files to gmail

Post by Gen » 09 Mar 2019 14:35

It was the spaces *facepalm*.

Thanks!