Magnetic Sensor Bug

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Autumn-Leigh

Magnetic Sensor Bug

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 17 Apr 2018 11:45

Magnetic sensor keeps stop working, and is crashing
YouTube Channel - https://youtu.be/fui3RO9EmNU
If anyone wants a shoutout, or has a flow they want me to do, be it theirs or a new one, let me know :)

Desmanto

Re: Magnetic Sensor Bug

Post by Desmanto » 17 Apr 2018 17:14

This is the bug you are talking in the other thread. Try first with another device if you have it. And how it stop? Does it show the value in the trigger and suddenly stop? Or the flow is working and suddenly disable by error or something else? You probably need to include some log from the flow, if the flow is running fine for a while before error.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Autumn-Leigh

Post by Autumn-Leigh » 17 Apr 2018 17:32

Desmanto wrote:This is the bug you are talking in the other thread. Try first with another device if you have it. And how it stop? Does it show the value in the trigger and suddenly stop? Or the flow is working and suddenly disable by error or something else? You probably need to include some log from the flow, if the flow is running fine for a while before error.
how do i send it? and it just suddenly stops working when im testing it
YouTube Channel - https://youtu.be/fui3RO9EmNU
If anyone wants a shoutout, or has a flow they want me to do, be it theirs or a new one, let me know :)

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 17 Apr 2018 17:47

Open the flow > 3 dot menu > Log > 3 dot menu > Send Log. Maybe it is better to clear the log first, try the flow again until it errors; then open the log again and send log.

Try with another device too to see if it is device-specific problem or Automagic's problem.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.