G-Tag > Bluetooth BLE-tag > Webhook ?

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Friedhofsblond

Re: G-Tag > Bluetooth BLE-tag > Webhook ?

Post by Friedhofsblond » 04 Sep 2017 09:28

The gigaset g-tags have a range of 4-6m !

Bluscre

Post by Bluscre » 04 Sep 2017 11:36

Friedhofsblond wrote:The gigaset g-tags have a range of 4-6m !
Amazon.de wrote: Via GPS kann G-tag sogar Dinge orten, die sich außerhalb seiner Reichweite befinden.
Das hört sich aber nach mehr als 6 meter an ;D
Unofficial AutoMagic Telegram Group: https://t.me/automagicforandroid
Check out my other flows here: https://github.com/Bluscream/AutoMagicFlows or here.

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 04 Sep 2017 15:35

I just realize my iTag is clone (of course, what do I expect :D ). It needs itracing2 app to maintain the connection. Using that app, I can send the intent to automagic.

This itracing2 also can detect my Mi Band 2 and connect to it, it can send the vibration also. But built-in android bluetooth or automagic can't connect to the BLE device directly, only can scan for it. If automagic can connect to it also, then I don't need additional app anymore.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Lyriss113

Post by Lyriss113 » 08 Mar 2018 13:49

Desmanto wrote:I just realize my iTag is clone (of course, what do I expect :D ). It needs itracing2 app to maintain the connection. Using that app, I can send the intent to automagic.

This itracing2 also can detect my Mi Band 2 and connect to it, it can send the vibration also. But built-in android bluetooth or automagic can't connect to the BLE device directly, only can scan for it. If automagic can connect to it also, then I don't need additional app anymore.
Hello,

Since Itracing2 does not have a trusted Zone ( your home for example where the phone should not start ringing every time you move far from your keys ) i am trying to use Automagic to handle it.

So Itracing2 can send 4 intents :
-Single Click ( i put itracing.button1)
-Double Click ( i put itracing.button2)
-Connected ( i put itracing.button3)
-Out Of range ( i put itracing.button4)

Now in Automagic my start block has 4 triggers, how do i do to differentiate between each trigger ?

my first thought is to catch to name and test if it contains "button2" for example, but i don't k know if it's possible and how to do that.

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 08 Mar 2018 14:20

Lyriss113 wrote: Hello,

Since Itracing2 does not have a trusted Zone ( your home for example where the phone should not start ringing every time you move far from your keys ) i am trying to use Automagic to handle it.

So Itracing2 can send 4 intents :
-Single Click ( i put itracing.button1)
-Double Click ( i put itracing.button2)
-Connected ( i put itracing.button3)
-Out Of range ( i put itracing.button4)

Now in Automagic my start block has 4 triggers, how do i do to differentiate between each trigger ?

my first thought is to catch to name and test if it contains "button2" for example, but i don't k know if it's possible and how to do that.
I assume you have put those 4 General broadcast triggers at the same flow. From there you can branch (differentiate) the triggers by using multiple choice parallel expression. You can look more example of the multiple parallel expression flow at the FEP & AES, parallel part.

So total you will have 4 branch of expression. Example the first one will be

Code: Select all

trigger == "General Broadcast: on itracing.button1"
Continue on for each button and branch for 4 choices. Just remember to put the exact name of your trigger. Simply just edit the trigger, uncheck the default name so you can select the trigger name. Copy it and press cancel (so you don't change the trigger name). Go to your expression and paste it inside double quotes after the trigger ==

Then continue on each branch to do what you need for each trigger.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Lyriss113

Post by Lyriss113 » 08 Mar 2018 15:00

Wow, First of all thanks for the quick answer.

that is helpfull, i'll try it before my trial time expire ;)

i have some basics on programming and a really like the flow concept because it's easy for beginner to diagnostic.

beeing able to handle that issue was a deal breaker for me to buy this app.

Thanks Desmanto :D