"Battery Level" option "now full" slow to activate

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Christofer

"Battery Level" option "now full" slow to activate

Post by Christofer » 27 May 2017 15:11

First of all, a big thank you for making Automagic! Been using Tasker and Automatic in the past, but the ease of use and beautiful way you build and handle Automagic flows made the choice easy for me. I have collected a few observations that may or may not be bugs. (Reported in separate posts.) My phone is a non-rooted Nexus 6P with vanilla Android 7.1.2.

The trigger "Battery Level" with the option "now full" doesn't seem to trigger when the battery becomes full. I would guesstimate it takes up to an hour before it reacts. Maybe it is an Android/phone issue, but I'll file the issue just in case it's not.

Martin

Re: "Battery Level" option "now full" slow to activate

Post by Martin » 28 May 2017 19:18

Hi,

becomes full is a status reported by Android that is reached usually quite a bit later than reaching 100% (but usually takes only a few minutes after reaching 100%). Automagic does not delay the execution of the trigger in any way when the battery full is reached so it's most likely an issue of the ROM.
Alternatively you could use setting becomes equal to 100% if this better matches your expected timing.

Regards,
Martin

Christofer

Re: "Battery Level" option "now full" slow to activate

Post by Christofer » 28 May 2017 21:06

I was afraid that was the case. Thanks for the answer!