Need help with flow

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

bogdyro

Need help with flow

Post by bogdyro » 04 Jan 2017 04:23

Hi. My goal is to create a flow,that triggers when opening the flow editor and displays an overlay with a shortcut to the custom widgets referenced by the actions found within that flow.(for quicker access)
First question
Is there a trigger that fires when an action block within the flow editor is selected? (To get the name of the widget being referenced) Guess not, UI event trigger seems not to work.
Second question
I started analyzing the flows.xml file and obviously all the info is there. So what I want to do is get all the elements that are contained under the flow name using xpath and search for actions referencing widgets.
How can I do that?
I guess it would be helpful to provide a script actions that returns a Map with each Flow's elements.
Or maybe also providing a shortcut to the widget like with actions 'run flow'

MURTUMA

Re: Need help with flow

Post by MURTUMA » 04 Jan 2017 15:34

Trigger: Activity started: package name: ch.grindvision.ppam.androidautomagic, class name: ch.grindvision.ppam.androidautomagic.FlowActivity
There might be other class names that you might want to add too. Press the three dots on the right to check all available. The names are pretty self explanatory.

Action: Launch app: package name ch.grindvision.ppam.androidautomagic, class name: ch.grindvision.ppam.androidautomagic.CustomAppWidgetCofigureActivity

bogdyro

Post by bogdyro » 04 Jan 2017 20:22

Thanks,that's already done. Just looking to do something a little more specific like finding out witch action containes what widget and directly opening that widget in the editor.

MURTUMA

Post by MURTUMA » 06 Jan 2017 20:15

I haven't been able to open a specific flow or a widget without intermediate steps. Unless Martin or somebody else knows better, you could use action Control Ui to search for the relevant widger name and click it to open it in the editor in the mean time.