Flow execution

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

gcndubuisi

Re: Flow execution

Post by gcndubuisi » 29 Jan 2017 19:43

Shalom Martin, Hope all is well with you and your family. Please I have two questions. First, On the "Weekly Flow/Widget Backup" flow in Catalog, what do I need to fill in for (export_path)?
Second, I have imported the flow "Vibrate and auto text reply when busy in meeting" from the Flow Sharing Section. I want to modify it to fit my need. I would like that all in coming calls, including international, between 08:00 and 11:00 AM, Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday, to receive the text message after ringer vibration. What will I need to change in the flow?
Thanks and Blessings!
Godfrey

Martin

Post by Martin » 01 Feb 2017 20:40

Hi,

In the flow Weekly Flow/Widget Backup you just need to edit the first action Export Flows/Widgets in case you want to change the default export location. Otherwise the flow will store the backup in /storage/emulated/0/flow_widgets_<yyyyMMdd_HHmmss>.xml. export_path is a variable that will be set by the export action with the path to the exported file (see help of action Export Flows/Widgets).

Your second question was probably answered here: Vibrate and auto text reply when busy in meeting, Ver. 1.1.

Regards,
Martin

gcndubuisi

Post by gcndubuisi » 24 May 2017 20:32

Shalom Martin, Hope all is well with you. Please I want to backup my flows and widgets to google drive. How do I make google drive the "export_path" on the complimentary flow for backup?
Thanks in advance for your answer.
Godfrey

Martin

Post by Martin » 25 May 2017 18:53

Hi,

You can add an action Google Drive Upload Files. When configuring the action, select the google account of your choice and set Source Files to {export_path}. Path on Google Drive can be set to the folder you want to upload the file to.

Regards,
Martin