Automagic + Gleeo tracking bug

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

serenayl

Automagic + Gleeo tracking bug

Post by serenayl » 03 Dec 2015 15:26

When a task is actively recording in Gleeo and an Automagic flow starts a new task, the previous task does not save anymore. This seems to have happened right around the time that domains were introduced to Gleeo. If I use an Automagic shortcut to first stop recording a task and then start recording a different one, the previous task saves fine. However, I have flows which execute time tracking based on calendar or location. I could create a workaround where every Automagic flow first executes a "Gleeo stop recording" before it starts up the next one, but this seems like a pretty big hassle and may also break up a task which was already recording. Please let me know if this is something that can be solved soon, thank you!

Martin

Re: Automagic + Gleeo tracking bug

Post by Martin » 03 Dec 2015 20:03

Hi,

This is most likely caused by the big GTT update. Let me ask the developer of GTT about the state of this issue...

Regards,
Martin

Martin

Post by Martin » 04 Dec 2015 20:16

Hi,

This problem should have been resolved in the latest update of GTT. Please ensure that you have the latest version installed.
Please send the log of GTT to the developer of GTT if the entry is still not saved (in GTT: open record view->menu->Manage data->Log, menu->Send Log)

Regards,
Martin

Stefan

Post by Stefan » 08 Dec 2015 11:12

Hello serenayl

There was a bug in Gleeo around recording started by Automagic. The bug should be fixed since a while. The current version is 2.0.29
Could you please check what version you have?

Thank you
Stefan