Question on Google Drive

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

Holo0815

Re: Question on Google Drive

Post by Holo0815 » 21 Oct 2015 09:55

Right.

Maybe it's a Google settings problem.
Is there an option to block all requests of third party apps in Google?

qwertz

Post by qwertz » 22 Oct 2015 06:48

None that I know off...
I have a feeling it's got something to do with newest Google Play Services for Android M.
Maybe they're not correctly addressed yet by Automagic...

Thing is, I installed FolderSync now as workaround and it asked for permission as intended (like in your screen). It's working flawlessly.
So the issue is solved for now at least for me...

Maybe Martin get get something out of the log which by the way also states issues with gps/gms... and hopefully fix this bug.

Thanks for your help!

Martin

Post by Martin » 22 Oct 2015 18:38

Hi,

Unfortunately the Google Play services exception shown in the log does not really help since it's internal to Google Play services and I have no information why it fails. I tested a few days ago but now have Google Play services 8.3.0 installed and it still works. Could you test again when you get the update to Google Play services?
Are you using some kind of network blocker or security tools? Are all permissions in system settings->Apps->Automagic->Permissions granted?
Is your ROM modified in some way or are you using the official Build MRA58K?

Regards,
Martin

qwertz

Post by qwertz » 23 Oct 2015 06:27

Hi Martin,

me too :D Just installed 8.3 yesterday and checked, still the same...
Im' using official factory image MRA58K. Automagic has all permissions granted. Only blocker I use is a modified hosts file against ads.

I think I can call myself advanced Android-User and for me it's the same as for you:
I have absolutely NO idea why it doesn't work on my device :?

I tried all things possible and I'm not keen on reflashing and building up everything from scratch...
Seems like it has to be FolderSync for me then... If it works for others then it's fine :)

Thanks for your help anyway. Thumbs up all the way and have a nice day 8-)