Autovoice variables

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

rsegoly

Autovoice variables

Post by rsegoly » 24 Sep 2013 16:02

I did not succeed passing variables from the plugin to script, it stats OK but variables are not recognized.

Martin

Re: Autovoice variables

Post by Martin » 24 Sep 2013 18:41

I have not used this plugin before and it seems to have many options and functions. What kind of flow do you want to create? Executing a flow when AutoVoice recognizes a command?

I was able to execute a flow with AutoVoice like this:
Flow 1
-trigger 'Plugin: AutoVoice Recognized Event Behaviour: true Command "test" becomes true'
-condition 'Debug Dialog'

Flow 2
-trigger 'Shortcut'
-action 'Plugin: AutoVoice Recognize Voice command without headset'

Press the shortcut to execute Flow 2 and speak "test". The plugin should execute Flow 1 when the command was recognized.
The debug dialog lists all variables available in Flow 1. There seem to be quite a lot of variables like avcomm, avcommnofilter, avcomms1, ..., avheadset, avword1.
You can use the variables in Automagic using the regular variable syntax with curly braces, for example {avcomm} in an action Notification on Screen.

artpc

Post by artpc » 25 Sep 2013 04:45

Hello. For me work. Example, make global_hello, Command Filter -> hello (?<hello>.+>) script var1=hello -> script global_hello=var1 your command store in global_hello
Autovoice chanege my brightness when I say the brightness 50 this will change my brightness . Spech out my brightness is {global_brightness)
Autovoice+Lux Auto brightness
sry for English

rsegoly

Post by rsegoly » 25 Sep 2013 04:56

Thanks for the answer, it we works fine now

Roni Segoly

Post by Roni Segoly » 25 Sep 2013 07:26

Martin, you mentioned "autoVoice Recognize Voice command without headset"
Did you see it on their options? The reason I ask is because I do not succeed using voice commands when I use cable headset, the mic does not react. And its not just in Autovoice but in general

Martin

Post by Martin » 25 Sep 2013 17:41

I used the default options of the plugin (option 'Use Headset' unchecked) and this seems to work fine without headset and with a wired headset (tested with a Galaxy Nexus).
The option 'Use Headset' seems only to work in conjunction with a bluetooth headset.

MURTUMA

Post by MURTUMA » 25 Sep 2013 19:32

Phones detect the wired headsets w/ and w/o microphone the same way: it only detects the speakers and not the microphone.

Things that makes the microphone actually work, happens only in hardware. There's no software involved in that process, so it's not possible for automagic to make any difference between those two.

EDIT: I mean the regular 3.5mm jack. I don't know about some other phone manufacturer specific systems (i.e. iphone's jack.).