trigger with Volume Button

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

konus

trigger with Volume Button

Post by konus » 28 Jun 2013 15:01

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible with Automagic, to trigger with the volume button if the screen ist off.

Background of my question is the wish to get the time by voice if the Mobil is in the pocket just by pressing the volume button.

My next question would be, if it is possible to Output the time with a TTS-Engine if the first questions is answered with yes.

Greetings Konus

Hallo,
ich würde gern wissen, ob es mit Automagic möglich ist, als Trigger die Lautstärkewippe zu verwenden, wenn der Bildschirm des Handys abgeschaltet ist.

Hintergrund für die Frage ist der folgende Wunsch: Ich hätte gern, dass mir mein Handy die Uhrzeit ansagt, wenn ich es in der Tasche habe und kurz auf eine Volume-Taste drücke. Bisher passiert da gar nichts. (Ich verwende ein Alcatel 997D mit 4.0.4)

Das mit der Uhrzeitansage wäre dann meine nächste Frage, falls die Antwort auf die erste Frage ja ist :-)
Gruß Konus

Martin

Re: trigger with Volume Button

Post by Martin » 28 Jun 2013 16:19

Hi Konus,

I'm not aware of a way to achieve this with Automagic and I'm not sure if this is possible at all. Do you know an app that manages to detect volume buttons when the screen is off?

Regards,
Martin