Problem with an expression condition[SOLVED]

Post your questions and help other users.

Moderator: Martin

k2saf

Re: Problem with an expression condition

Post by k2saf » 03 Jun 2013 16:41

plm wrote:Preamble ... I do not have the plugin AutoRemote you use with Automagic.
That said, the problem is not your flow but the communication between the plugin and Automagic.
In fact, if you, in the script, replace a=arcomm with a="on" (the value you expect to have) the flow ends with true. It 's obvious that the variable arcomm that is passed to Automagic hasn't (never?) the value "on"...
Finally, AutoRemote is a plugin for Tasker ... Automagic uses the architecture of Locale plugin. To my (very modest) experience not all plugins of Tasker and Locale are interchangeable, in few words... it may be that AutoRemote is not fully compatible with Automagic. You should hear the opinion of Martin...
I know that, sorry if i sound rude, but in the pics i posted, its showed that arcomm has a value, the toast shows the value, and when i a=arcomm, a takes the value on arcomm. I dont use to ask for help in automation things, cause i love to do it, but with this i hit a wall. I've changed my rom today, I'll report how its going tonight.

Thank you Plm for the help :D
Edit: I think there is a problem with the value that Autoremote sends to Automagic, maybe there is a special character or something like that

Edit2: I was right, i changed the value "true/on", I use "1/0" and it works as butter :D OMG I'm so happy. Marvin, if you need logs or something tell me please :D

plm

Re: Problem with an expression condition[SOLVED]

Post by plm » 03 Jun 2013 19:16

I'm glad that everything has been solved... :P