Forum: Accessibility Help Section

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

BoBo

Forum: Accessibility Help Section

Post by BoBo » 31 Mar 2020 08:41

Hi Martin,
I often (and probably others as well) find myself reading a thread and spontaneously want to have a quick review regarding a specific command in AM's help.
Unfortunately, that needs to open another instance of AM to access its homepage bc there's no link/button provided to access that section from within the forum.

Option A) link AM's homepage (not the Forums Board Index) with AM's logo (that is AFAIK kinda default on billions of webpages all over this planet).
Option B) create a(n additional) "Help"-section button that is accessible from within the Automagic Forum.
Option C) do both and make your fellow users/customer even more happy :P

Thx 4 listening 8-)

Desmanto

Re: Forum: Accessibility Help Section

Post by Desmanto » 11 Apr 2020 18:07

+1 for this. For some, it might be difficult to find the documentation link. That's why I put it in my index, it is actually for own usage too.

I would prefer it at the FAQ subforum. Maybe change it to "FAQ & Documentation".
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Martin

Re: Forum: Accessibility Help Section

Post by Martin » 13 Apr 2020 19:22

Hi,

The logo should now link to the home page. There's also a new "Home" item in the breadcrumb the "Board index" is still available as the second item in the breadcrumb.

Regards,
Martin