Tag browsing/searching

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

vertigo

Tag browsing/searching

Post by vertigo » 03 Oct 2019 21:51

I have two suggestions for using tags to select a T/C/A. The first, and I suggested this a while ago via email when first trying out AM, so I apologize for repeating myself, is when selecting a tag category then pressing back, I would prefer if it would actually go back to where it was previously, which is the tag category selection dialog. I know the proper way to get back to that is to press the tag icon at the top, but I am constantly pressing back instead, since that's just the default thing to do, and it takes me all the way back to the flow screen, closing out all dialogs, requiring me to go all the way back by tapping on the block's icon (whichever one I'm configuring), selecting from the "Add..." list if applicable, tapping "NEW..." and then tapping the tag icon.

The other suggestion, and the main reason I'm making this post, is that when pressing the x button to clear the search line when the keyboard is open, it should keep the keyboard open. I often will look in a tag category, not see what I'm looking for, tap the search icon which pulls up the keyboard, then tap the x to clear the category so I can search all categories, which results in the keyboard closing, so I have to reopen it.