Stoppuhr/Stopwatch

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

thagabe

Stoppuhr/Stopwatch

Post by thagabe » 29 Oct 2018 21:14

Hey!
Habe die App erst seit kurzem, bin auch schon total begeistert!
Allerdings habe ich sowohl das WWW und dieses Forum durchsucht und konnte keinen Eintrag: starte Stoppuhr finden. Habe ich zu schlecht/zu kurz gesucht?

Ich möchte gerne wenn ich in der Früh zur Arbeit fahre bei einem Standort die Stoppuhr starten lassen und bei der Arbeit automatisch stoppen lassen. [Vielleicht sogar mit einem Eintrag als Notitz - dafür habe ich mir Automagic noch zu wenig angesehen ob das überhaupt machbar ist...].

Cooles Projekt in jedem Fall!

Liebe Grüße
Gabriel

Desmanto

Re: Stoppuhr/Stopwatch

Post by Desmanto » 31 Oct 2018 01:40

You want to log how long it takes to reach your office? I should make the similar flow too soon.

You don't need to start stopwatch, just save the starting triggertime to a global variable in an action script.

Code: Select all

global_starttime = triggertime;
Later when arrive at work, save the ending triggertime and subtract it from the starting time, you get the duration.

Code: Select all

starttime = global_starttime;
endtime = triggertime;
duration = getDurationString(endtime - starttime)
line = "{starttime,dateformat,HH:mm:ss dd-MMM-yyy}\t{endtime,dateformat,HH:mm:ss dd-MMM-yyy}}\t{duration}
You can then write these variables to a text file using action Write text to file, put {line} and tick append.

For this, you need a very exact trigger that will be triggered when you leave home and arrive at office. What is the special event that will happen when you leave home or arrive at office? Using trigger location can be a choice, but usually it has delay, can be up to several seconds to minutes. You need something more precise. Example, wifi disconnected from home wifi and wifi connected to office wifi. You can use also use bluetooth connected to car, or probably nfc. Last resort is you can trigger it manually using trigger shortcut.

To put some notes, you can add action input dialog at the arriving at work's flow. But probably you want use use notification on statusbar for that, so you can input it later.

For similar concept, see my index at section geofencing.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

thagabe

Re: Stoppuhr/Stopwatch

Post by thagabe » 02 Nov 2018 06:33

Thanks! I will try in the next few days.