Trigger, Kalendereintrag, Calendar entry

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

Kalender

Trigger, Kalendereintrag, Calendar entry

Post by Kalender » 23 Oct 2018 17:27

Hallo,

gibt es einen Trigger, also einen Auslöser nach einem Kalendereintrag?
Ich würde gerne nach einem Kalendereintrag automatisiert, eine App starten wollen.

Hello,
I Need a Trigger, how I can after entry a Meeting in my calendar, automatically start an app.
Can You help me?

Kalender

Re: Trigger, Kalendereintrag, Calendar entry

Post by Kalender » 24 Oct 2018 11:33

Hallo,

No, I Need a Trigger, who is starting after Entry a new Meeting in calender.
For exampel: I make the entry now for a Meeting in 2 weeks. The Trigger should start NOW, after the Input.

Helios

Post by Helios » 24 Oct 2018 11:37

Hm.... if you know the app that is used to input the event, you can have a look at User Interface Events..
Component clicked seems to be suitable.

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 24 Oct 2018 18:10

To add up Helios's answer, you can open up the flow, choose trigger UI Event. Leave the window opened, then go to your calendar app. Add calendar there, and the button you press should be "save". After save it, switch back to automagic, tap thee RECENT EVENTS. Filter for calendar, you should see the save there. Choose that as the trigger.

But depends on how often you change/save the entry of the calendar, sometimes even if you just edit and save the existing calendar, this will still be triggered. So you can add input dialog/confirmation dialog to ask you again if you want to continue to your main flow.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.