Overlay widgets

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

Rafi4

Re: Overlay widgets

Post by Rafi4 » 26 Jul 2018 09:59

Hi desmanto
Thanks a lot for your reply. In this flow i am successfully learnt about swipe down. Explain me more about long click.

http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... 406c742b32
No.1 Automation app in play store Automagic Premium
Samsung Galaxy j2 non rooted.
Android 5.1.1

Desmanto

Post by Desmanto » 26 Jul 2018 17:17

It seems you have modified the widget as well. The long click, that use the screen_x and screen_y requires the widget to don't have any swipe action. Any swipe action will remove the ability of the widget to be draggable. If I try your flow above, the widget can't be dragged, as I still have swipe. You need to use other widget with no swipe action, or remove the swipe action from current one. Then try again, so you can drag it. You need to leave a some color, don't just lower the opacity till 0, as you can't see where the widget is. You need to see the widget as you drag it. You can stil use action click, long click or double click; as long as no swipe. Pressing the widget at the correct x,y point will successfully unlock it.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

Rafi4

Post by Rafi4 » 27 Jul 2018 03:28

Hi desmanto
Thanks a lot. Thanks for your help.
No.1 Automation app in play store Automagic Premium
Samsung Galaxy j2 non rooted.
Android 5.1.1