QS Tiles on CM

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

lchiocca

QS Tiles on CM

Post by lchiocca » 18 May 2016 07:02

Hi Martin,

As of CM13, cyanogen have added an SDK to do a lot of cool stuff. Since you already support CM profiles, I was wondering if it was possible to add custom CM/COS quick settings tiles to automagic. The reason I'm asking is, as of lollipop, lockscreen widgets have been removed (and I think that was a good move). But there are a couple of things I would like to trigger from the lock screen (but not only from the lock screen). One of these things is my "super-duper-night-mode". I've got a shortcut that does that, but I need to unlock the screen for me to trigger it. I can also imagine a *lot* of other scenarios where a custom QS tile could come in handy.

Thanks
Loris

Martin

Re: QS Tiles on CM

Post by Martin » 19 May 2016 19:56

Hi,

Trigger CyanogenMod Quick Settings Tile selected should allow to show a QS tile on CM13.

Regards,
Martin

lchiocca

Post by lchiocca » 20 May 2016 11:13

Hi Martin

You're the best!!! I never noticed it until you mentioned it! You're always a step ahead ;)

Loris

Edit: It also works on COS12 :)

Bushmills

Post by Bushmills » 20 May 2016 11:26

Then it may have escaped to you also that tiles disappear by setting the corresponding flow inactive - this allows dynamic tiles, changing as context requires, because flows can en/disable each other.