Phone answers when facebook message received

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

aozkul

Phone answers when facebook message received

Post by aozkul » 20 Oct 2015 04:48

Hi,
I am new to Automagic.
I want my phone speak to me saying "I am here!" when I send the message "phone, where are you" from Facebook messenger (from somebody else's account to my Messenger account on the phone). I tried to modify a flow with SMS. Insted of SMS message trigger, I tried UI trigger first, then Notification trigger but nothing happened.
Any help or refer to a previous post?
Thank you.

yutamega

Re: Phone answers when facebook message received

Post by yutamega » 18 Jan 2018 12:41

Hi aozkul, Any update about this? I also want this feature maybe not only from facebook messenger but also some communication apps.

Desmanto

Re: Phone answers when facebook message received

Post by Desmanto » 18 Jan 2018 14:36

yutamega wrote:Hi aozkul, Any update about this? I also want this feature maybe not only from facebook messenger but also some communication apps.
You can do it in any app that can trigger notification. Example you can use whatsapp, send a custom keyword that means nothing to your phone, example : Summer is a very nice things to eat.

Use Trigger notification received and filter for that message. Use action sound or speech to output to generate the sound. You might want to increase the volume first first before the sound output (incase you put it to silent/vibrate). You can loop it infinitely and make it can only stop by certain action.
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.