visual recognition?

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

UnHappyManager

visual recognition?

Post by UnHappyManager » 27 Feb 2014 19:01

Hello and sorry I'm not to sure if to ask this here or in the general section,
Something I have been looking for but I don't think androids can do....
is like visual recognition I.E

I buy items blue bar comes up all good move on to next step in my flow...

I buy items red bar comes up items out of stock buy other items

as I said I don't think android can do this but if they can point me that way would help for my little bot and a few other ways
thanks in advance

Martin

Re: visual recognition?

Post by Martin » 28 Feb 2014 10:58

Hi,

Automagic has no actions to analyze or process images. You could use an action Execute Root Command: screencap -p /storage/emulated/0/screenshot.png to create a screenshot (not supported by all devices).
Then you would have to analyze this picture or extract one particular pixel of the image and check if the color is red. This step is currently not supported in Automagic, maybe you can find a plugin on Google Play that allows to do something like this.

I have some items on my list of features under consideration for image manipulation but it has quite a low priority since this was not requested many times yet.

Regards,
Martin

UnHappyManager

Re: visual recognition?

Post by UnHappyManager » 01 Mar 2014 03:51

Oh I'll look in to it and see what I come up with...
the game I play has three items when A is out of stock it pops up with an out of stock msg so I'd like to set it so if it sees that msg to pick B and move on. Thankd for your in put