Add Projects (wish granted!),

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

auto_wiz

Add Projects (wish granted!),

Post by auto_wiz » 01 Dec 2012 23:50

Please can you create actions to add a project and also one to add text to the details section of the active recording activity in Gleeo.

Add project - Could be used to Add a Project using a shortcut and name it based on current location.
Edit Details - Could add location info to the current activity or log phone calls received for the duration of the activity.

Thanks,
Last edited by auto_wiz on 09 May 2014 22:00, edited 1 time in total.

Martin

Re: Add Projects,

Post by Martin » 02 Dec 2012 08:04

auto_wiz wrote: Add project - Could be used to Add a Project using a shortcut and name it based on current location.
We could also change action Gleeo Start Recording and Gleeo Create Entry to automatically create a new project when it does not exist yet in Gleeo Time Tracker.
Would this also cover your use case?

auto_wiz wrote: Edit Details - Could add location info to the current activity or log phone calls received for the duration of the activity.
This feature is already planned. I will increase the priority but it will still take some time since we are currently busy working on custom widgets.

auto_wiz

Post by auto_wiz » 10 Dec 2012 01:20

Yes that would be perfect so we can start recording to a new project without getting the "project does not exist" message. Thanks.

auto_wiz

Post by auto_wiz » 14 Oct 2013 19:00

Just thought I'd add a new post to this in an effort to bump it up the list as it's still an outstanding request.

Thanks,

angelatwork

Post by angelatwork » 13 Feb 2014 16:06

Anything happenend here about the request?

A way to do it is to automatically store it in a project named "No project name" or something. But then you also need to be able to move a task from one project to another, so you can change what project a task belongs to afterwards.

Would also like be able to import calendar events into time sheet.
Best regards,
AngelAtwOrk

Martin

Post by Martin » 13 Feb 2014 18:44

Hi,

The latest version of Gleeo Time Tracker should automatically create a project when you start recording with a project name that does not exist yet.

Regards,
Martin

auto_wiz

Post by auto_wiz » 09 May 2014 21:59

Works a treat Martin, thank you. Love the new ui by the way!

Martin

Re: Add Projects (wish granted!),

Post by Martin » 11 May 2014 15:42

Glad it's working :-)

BTW: The new UI of Gleeo Time Tracker was developed by Stefan who took over development of GTT some months ago. I'll let him know about this thread.

Hal

Post by Hal » 21 May 2016 19:59

Martin wrote:
auto_wiz wrote:
auto_wiz wrote: Edit Details - Could add location info to the current activity or log phone calls received for the duration of the activity.
This feature is already planned. I will increase the priority but it will still take some time since we are currently busy working on custom widgets.
Hello!
Do you have any progress on this feature? The only way I could find to add details to Gleeo entry is by direct sqlite query on time_recorder.db using "Execute Root Command" action after "Gleeo Crete Entry" action. I have not tried it yet, cause it requeres rounding of time and complex sql query to get project Id and task Id. Is there a better way to accomplish this or should I proceed with my solution?

Regards,
Hal

Martin

Re: Add Projects (wish granted!),

Post by Martin » 23 May 2016 18:35

Hi,

No, unfortunately no news. What feature would work best for you? Adding a task detail to the currently recording entry or add a custom task detail directly when recording is started from Automagic?

Regards,
Martin