Set Ringtone and other tones

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

Chris

Set Ringtone and other tones

Post by Chris » 19 Mar 2013 22:13

Hi,

I've got a really irritating problem with my phone where it loses the default ringtone that I have assigned nearly every time the phone is rebooted (which I have to do daily). It also seems to lose the tone I'm using for SMS. What often happens is that because it doesn't assign the default tone I am left with no sound at all and end up missing calls and messages.

There does not seem to be a 'Set Ringtone As' or Set Notification Tone As' option in Automagic, which I'm surprised at. Would this be possible? At the moment my only alternative is to go back to using Easy Profiles, which I really don't want to do as I far prefer Automagic. This problem is driving me mad though and I'm going to have to do something soon.

A couple of other thoughts...

Is there any way to identify when the phone has been rebooted so that these could be set automatically?

Is there any way to identify if a device has lost a phone signal completely and sound an alarm? I lose my signal and it never comes back unless I reboot (which is why I reboot daily!).

Thanks

Chris

xxx

Re: Set Ringtone and other tones

Post by xxx » 20 Mar 2013 18:15

Setting the ringtone is also interesting for me.