Plugin Support

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

vhick

Plugin Support

Post by vhick » 31 Jan 2013 19:06

I hope Tasker/Locale condition and trigger plugin will support in the future. It easy to use plugin when the feature or function still not support it.

Also D-Pad function to simulate some task on the phone. This will give a full power to phone just like recording your movement.

Thanks.

amix

Re: Plugin Support

Post by amix » 01 Mar 2013 12:33

+1

However, this may only be interesting once more people know about Automagic. Somebody needs to write the plugins. ;-)

Greetings, Andreas

saherr1969

Post by saherr1969 » 02 Mar 2013 19:33

Why do we need plugins when we have Martin? The man is constantly adding new features that make plugins unnecessary. Seems to me that plugins are a way for developers to get other people to do their work for them. Between the amazing speed of development and the ability for us to share flows and flow ideas here in the forum, it seems almost every issue is being resolved pretty quickly. Granted, as the user-base increases and the forum gets more traffic, Martin might start to get overloaded, in which case, maybe then that starts to make sense.

amix

Post by amix » 02 Mar 2013 19:56

Plugins mean an interface to the program and hence allow for other applications to interface with Automagic. Just do a search on the PlayStore for 'Tasker'.

Also it offloads work of the developer's shoulders since he can focus on essential development rather than specific needs.

Greetings Andreas

Martin

Post by Martin » 04 Mar 2013 08:57

Adding locale-plugin support might be an option but I have to do some research on this first, but I can't promise anything.