More functions for File Copy

Post your feature requets for new triggers, conditions, actions and other improvements.

Moderator: Martin

Myrddin

More functions for File Copy

Post by Myrddin » 20 Jan 2013 15:28

Ich wünsche mir die Möglichkeit Dateien per Samba / Windows Dateifreigabe zu kopieren.

Insgesamt wäre aus auch gut die Kopierfunktion besser steuern zu können. Werden bereits vorhandene Dateien überschrieben? Anlegen eines Mirrors mit/ohne Bereinigung. Unterverzeichnisse inkludieren.

Damit könnte man eine grandiose Backup-Funktion realisieren. Es gibt zwar bereits entsprechende Apps, die sind aber unflexibel was Trigger und Bedingungen betrifft. Da ist Automagic schon viel weiter!

--

I want the option files copy to a Samba / Windows share.

I wish the copy function to provide greater control. Existing files will be overwritten? Creating a mirror with and without purge. Include subdirectories.

It could be used to realize a terrific backup function. Although there are already appropriate apps that are inflexible and relates what triggers and conditions. Since Auto Magic is a lot further!

Thanks

Best regards
Myrddin

Martin

Re: More functions for File Copy

Post by Martin » 22 Jan 2013 17:27

The action overwrites target files and merges directories. I can add options to have more control over the copy action.
Maybe you could use an action "Execute Command" with busybox cp.

Samba is already on my list of features under consideration.