- Create an API-Key at Weerlive
- In Automagic create a action type 'HTTP Request'
- As URL fill in the following URL but change the API-key to your own: http://weerlive.nl/api/json-data-10min. ... =Amsterdam (you can also change the city if needed)
- Set 'Store response in a variable or file' to Variable and set the Variable name to WeerliveRAW
- In Automagic create a action type 'Script' (with this script we'll parse the data into variables)
- Fill in the following script:
Code: Select all
WeatherVars=fromJSON(WeerliveRAW); VarTmin=WeatherVars["liveweer"]["d0tmin"]; VarTemp=WeatherVars["liveweer"]["temp"]; VarLV=WeatherVars["liveweer"]["lv"]
Of course you can set other parameters as variables as well. This is the complete list can be found on the Weerlive site.
An export of the flow can be found here, hope this is helpfull for some of the Dutch users