Folder manger flow or automagic issue?

Share and discuss your flows and ideas with other users.

Moderator: Martin

Friend1

Folder manger flow or automagic issue?

Post by Friend1 » 25 Sep 2018 17:41

Hi,(Martin, Desmanto)

There is a issue on automagic or my flow? Files moved into documents folder automatically moving to their extensions folder. Flow is working but error notifications appears on notification area. This is a issue or bad flow configuration? I detected errors before "extension folder" creation. Thanks for helping.

Here is my flow: http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... 68aa0af4ba
Attachments
screenshot.png
Error notification:
screenshot.png (111.7 KiB) Viewed 15205 times
Last edited by Friend1 on 26 Sep 2018 05:37, edited 1 time in total.

Desmanto

Re: Folder manger flow or automagic issue?

Post by Desmanto » 26 Sep 2018 15:08

Can you see how many times your flow executed when the error appear? Since you have 2 triggers and you refer to glovar inside the same flow.
I still don't really understand how the flow is working, but there is definitely something looping with the glovar. If possible you can connect debug dialog to each of the action, so it will always execute and wait in each moment. You can then see how many times a single element get executed.

BTW, thanks to your script. I now understand why the my usual 4 lines if else pair won't work with out braces at first line. I used to make it

Code: Select all

if(a == 0)
{  b = 1; }
else
  b = 0;
Looking at your script, makes me realize that I can't put any semicolon at the first line after if, so it should be

Code: Select all

if(a == 0)
  b = 1
else
  b = 0;
Oh dear, take me more than a year to realize this :lol:
Index of Automagic useful thread List of my other useful posts (and others')
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 (whyred), AOSP Extended v6.7 build 20200310 Official, Android Pie 9.0, Rooted.

anuraag

Post by anuraag » 27 Sep 2018 01:37

I couldn't understand last action move files. Where is variables registered_path and path?

Flow is looping like hell. I think trigger "File Observer" is wrongly configured. You should remove file accessed event to something else.
global_fd[1] should be global_fd[0] as list starts from index 0.

Friend1

Post by Friend1 » 28 Sep 2018 07:36

Hi,

I've seen the registered_path and path variables provided by Debug Dialog. I used them instead of global_fd. I'm going to re-send the flow when it's ready, if there is no single flow, I can publish in two different flows. Thank you very much for your suggestions. :)

Friend1

Post by Friend1 » 30 Sep 2018 12:06

Hi,

Current version is running more reliably but errors found on folder moving and filenames containing more dots than one. When i fix following errors i will publish my flow as two flows.

Folder Manager v2 : download/file.php?id=1391 This is working :mrgreen: