You can read those posts here: http://automagic4android.com/forum/view ... f=5&t=7259
- How to query a content provider
- How to decode an url encoded path
- You take a screenshot on your Android device and want to use it on your windows PC? (like the one from the flow I attached)
- You find an interesting article, app, whatever... and want to read/use it later on your PC? (like the URL to the flow Automagic generated on my mobile)
Your mailbox is a 'cloud service' that you probably already have with clients to access it from all of your devices
There are apps in the playstore that can do it - like this one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... om.pfalabs
but I always prefer to use Automagic when possible (more control and a reason to learn something) .
This flow is more like a showcase rather than a full featured app.
Its not perfect, but its working and maybe of use for some of you...
(At the moment) It can't ...
- take more than one file, image
- and may not work in all situations (some content provider queries still cause errors)
But it can ...
- take a text
- take an image
- take a file
you share via Android share -> choose Automagic -> and the flow will send you an email with the shared content.
Configure the flow
To use it, you have to enter your own email address in action 'Mail mit Google Mail …'
Flow Download: http://automagic4android.com/flow.php?i ... ca12af1d35