I've just found this phenomenon: when I restart my phone and re-test the flow, it works well but for the first time only.Desmanto wrote:Probably need to open new thread, so I don't mis-assume. But it is ok, I get it now. Just continue here.
What happen is something like this?
1. Google keep has notification
2. Flow not triggered
3. Unlolck the phone using flipcase
4. Flow triggered immediately
Try to uncheck and re-check again the notification access for Automagic. Sometimes it is checked, but the permission is denied. I have flow to log whatsapp notification that I activated on several occassion, so we still can read those deleted message before it get deleted. The notification still get logged even screen is off.
My answer for your question:
1) Google Keep has notification on status bar
2) Don't know how to check if flow is triggered during phone lock.
3) Yes, I'm using the flipcase which has a magnet for auto-unlocking and turning on phone screen when being opened.
4) Yes,the flow triggered immediately when the flipcase opened.
Now I'm temporarily using Ticktick which works well for giving notification sound. The notification sound is so important to me that it is hard to accept the app which works unreliably.